Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Summer Must-Have - Pambra's Bra Liner

During the spring, summer, and fall we do several camping trips. One thing I hate about summer is the perspiration in my bra. However, with Pambra's Bra Liners that changed. I'd never heard of Pambra before a friend told me about them.


Their original bra liner has been around since 1990. (How do we not here about must-haves like this?) It's a soft, cotton liner you just slip up under the edge of your bra. I received a 3-pack of Pambra's bra liners for review in white.With the temperature already at 100+ degrees in Arkansas, I've worn my liners several days now. They've definitely helped with keeping my bras from getting as sweaty as usual. I don't know how I did it in past summers. The first time I used the liners was on a weekend camping trip; however, now I wear them through the week. Pambra's Bra Liners are a must-have, especially during the summer/fall months. I haven't tried wearing one with an under-wire bra yet; however, I'm sure I will before the end of summer, as I always get at least one sunburn where I can't stand bra straps!! I'm sure the liner will help with the hated under-wire.


If you have a family member or friend that's had a single or double mastectomy, they have liners for them also. If you have a loved one that's nursing a baby, they now have nursing pads.


Disclosure:  Many thanks to Pambras for the opportunity to review this product.  No monetary compensation was received in exchange for this review.  The views expressed above are mine. 





No comments:

Post a Comment