Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

EdenFantasys - Shiny Hair and More

This post is for mature audiences only. It contains links to EdenFantasys and is not appropriate for little ones. Thank you.

I recently received my order for the dry shampoo, from EdenFantasys. The reason I decided to try it is for when we go camping. There are days when I just don't feel like tramping down to the showers, standing in line for maybe 20 minutes, and then finding out the water in the lake is warmer than the shower water!! UGH!!! After a day of jetskiing and boating that's not on my list of relaxing things to do. At this time, it's on sale for $14.99. I've used it once and so far it's okay; however, I'm not sure I used enough. The shampoo did add some shimmer to my hair and when I rubbed a little on my arms, they had a shimmer also.

The Brown Sugar Lip Scrub sounds like it would be good to have in both summer and winter. At $5.99, the price is not bad.
Brown sugar lip scrub - Scrub
They are lots of sex toys to choose from. There are a few that have caught my eye!

Disclosure: I will receive a gift card in exchange for writing this post. However, the views and opinions are mine and are in no way influenced by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment