Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SoBe LifeWater with Coconut Water Review

SoBe LifeWater with Coconut Water Review

This was my first experience trying SoBe LifeWater. I was pleasantly surprised, as I was expecting it to be bland without much taste or too strongly coconut. It was good, not bland or too strong. It was a little sweet, but not too sweet. I enjoyed the taste and liked the fact the bottle was more than just one serving. SoBe LifeWater is one of my choices for something other than soft drinks.


In the 20 oz bottle, there's only 80 calories, 110 mg sodium, 160 mg potassium, 21 g total carbs with 20 g sugar. 

Disclaimer: Thanks to BzzAgent, I was given a sample of SoBe LifeWater to facilitate this review and coupons toward purchases for friends and family. This in no way affected my review in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment